This post is a compilation of Grade 2 Classroom Observation Plans, which are free to download.
A classroom observation, according to www.edglossary.org, is a formal or informal observation of teaching while it is taking place in a classroom or other learning environment.
Typically conducted by fellow teachers, administrators, or instructional specialists, classroom observations are often used to provide teachers with constructive critical feedback aimed at improving their classroom management and instructional techniques.
Grade 2 Classroom Observation Plans
- Grade 2 Classroom Observation Plans: AP – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 2 Classroom Observation Plans: English – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 2 Classroom Observation Plans: Filipino – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 2 Classroom Observation Plans: Math 1 – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 2 Classroom Observation Plans: Math 2 – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 2 Classroom Observation Plans: Math 3– DOWNLOAD
- Grade 2 Classroom Observation Plans: Math 4– DOWNLOAD
- Grade 2 Classroom Observation Plans: MTB – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 1 to 6 Class Observation Tools Quarter 4 – Free Download
- Quarter 3 ADM Modules for S.Y. 2020-2021 (Grades 1-10) Free Download
- Learning Activity Sheets – Grade 1 to 6 Quarter 3 (LAS Compilation)
- DepEd SLM Quarter 3 – Self Learning Modules Kindergarten to Senior High School
- Or Discover More by Clicking Here!
- Want to read featured articles? Click Here!
How to meet indicators in our COT? Read the annotation below to fully understand before we conduct our Classroom Observations.
DOWNLOAD ALSO: GRADE 1 TO 6 COT QUARTER 4
– To meet indicator 1 in COT –RPMS, the teacher addressed content correctly and its focus is congruent with the topic on his presentation of example and other activities, the teacher motivates his learner to explore the content area to develop their knowledge and satisfy their natural curiosity that can be seen on the part of integration in science subject, the teacher made meaningful connections across the content areas (from Review up to Evaluation and additional activities) and the teacher applied extensive knowledge of the content beyond inquisitiveness his area of specialization that was perceive during the discussion and the activities.
– To meet indicator 2 in COT –RPMS, the teacher utilized structured activities that augment and boost learners higher level of literacy e.g. practicing skills in writing that was observed during group work and assignment.
– To meet indicator 3 in COT –RPMS, the teacher provided all-encompassing questions including HOTS questions and activities that challenge the learners to ruminate and have a deeper perception.
– To meet indicator 4 in COT –RPMS, the teacher employed practical classroom structure management practices to support flex movement of the learners in all learning activities. The learners are utterly engrossed in all activities by consuming optimal space and time apposite to their needs.
– To meet indicator 5 in COT –RPMS, the teacher established a positive learner milieu and used non-violent castigation to ensure learning focused environment.
– To meet indicator 6 in COT –RPMS, the teacher provided differentiated strategies that motivated and engaged learner to achieved their individual learning needs.
– To meet indicator 7 in COT –RPMS, the teacher organized sequence of activities intentionally to lead the pupils in achieving the objectives
– To meet indicator 8 in COT –RPMS, the teacher utilizes learning resources which are consistently aligned with the instructional purposes
-To meet indicator 9 in COT –RPMS, the teacher used formative assessment which engaged learners in assessing own and with their peers.
This article is brought to you by Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.