Download SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City.
This post is a compilation of Self Learning Modules for Quarter 4 collaboratively designed, developed and reviewed by educators from the Schools Division Office of Pasig City.
As written on the modules, these learning materials hope to engage the learners in guided and independent learning activities at their own pace and time. Further, this also aims to help learners acquire the needed 21st century skills especially the 5 Cs, namely: Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical Thinking, and Character while taking into consideration their needs and circumstances.
As a facilitator you are expected to orient the learners on how to use this module. You also need to keep track of the learners’ progress while allowing them to manage their own learning. Moreover, you are expected to encourage and assist the learners as they do the tasks included in the module.
The modules welcome the learners with a heads up for a fun and meaningful learning. It was written on the introduction of every module, for the learners:
Welcome to the “Module” with the topic “Topic”!
These modules was designed to provide you with fun and meaningful opportunities for guided and independent learning at your own pace and time. You will be enabled to process the contents of the learning material while being an active learner.
SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City
- Kindergarten SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 1 SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 2 SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 3 SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 4 SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 5 SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 6 SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 7 SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 8 SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 9 SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
- Grade 10 SLM Quarter 4 by SDO Pasig City – DOWNLOAD
Join our Facebook group to be updated at all times.
|Read Interesting Articles||DOWNLOAD|
Disclaimer: The modules you are about to download are not made and owned by guroph. We are only sharing the links for easier access. For more questions and inquiries, you can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following are some reminders in using these modules:
1. Use the module with care. Do not put unnecessary mark/s on any part of the module. Use a separate sheet of paper in answering the exercises.
2. Do not forget to answer What I Know before moving on to the other activities included in the module.
3. Read the directions carefully before doing each task.
4. Observe honesty and integrity in doing the tasks and in checking your answers.
5. Finish the task at hand before proceeding to the next.
6. Return this module to your teacher/facilitator once you are through with it. If you encounter any difficulty in answering the tasks in this module, do not hesitate to consult your teacher or facilitator.
Always bear in mind that you are not alone.
The following are important tips for using these modules:
1. Use the module with caution. Do not mark or write any part of the module. Use a separate sheet of paper to answer the exercises.
2. Do not forget to answer the Test before moving on to the other activities in the module.
3. Read the instructions carefully before doing each exercise.
4. Observe honesty and integrity in performing tasks and in correcting answers.
5. Finish the current task before going on to other exercises.
6. Please return this module to your teacher or facilitator when you have completed all the exercises.
If you find it difficult to answer the tasks in this module, do not hesitate to consult your teacher or facilitator. You can also seek help from your parents, older siblings or any of your housemates who are older than you. Always plant in your mind that you are not alone.
We hope, through this module, you will experience meaningful learning and gain a deep understanding of the relevant competencies. You can do it!
On an act introduced by Senator Manuel “Lito” M. Lapid, he defined that alternative delivery mode refers to the nontraditional education program recognized by the Department of Education (DepED) which applies.a flexible learning philosophy and a curricular delivery program that includes non-formal and informal sources of knowledge and skills. An alternative delivery mode may include the use of facilitator-aided and interactive self-instructional print and audio-based learning materials, video tapes, face-to-face structured learning groups, semi-structured and unstructured discussions, one-on-one tutorials, study groups and self-learning groups, demonstration sessions, home visits, mentoring and remediation.
Prior to that, the senator said in his introduction, “the right to education is a basic human right which provides for free and compulsory primary education for all. It also includes a responsibility to develop equitable access to higher education. This is how the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights defines the universal entitlement to education, but unfortunately for most of our people, education is a privilege enjoyed by the upper echelon of our society.”
In these trying times, the government is doing its best to give students the best education they can have. Let us support them wholeheartedly.
Frequently Asked Questions on DepEd Learning Delivery Modalities for School Year 2020-2021
What is Distance Learning?
This refers to a learning delivery modality where learning takes place between the teacher and the learners who are geographically remote from each other during instruction.
What is Modular Distance Learning?
Learning is in the form of individualized instruction that allows learners to use self-learning modules (SLMs) in print or digital format/electronic copy, whichever is applicable in the context of the learner and other learning resources like Learner’s Materials, textbooks, activity sheets, study guides and other study materials.
What is Online Distance Learning?
It features the teacher facilitating learning and engaging learners’ active participation using various technologies accessed through the internet while they are geographically remote from each other during instruction.
What is Home Schooling?
It is an alternative delivery mode (ADM) that aims to provide learners with equal access to quality basic education through a home-based environment to be facilitated by qualified parents, guardians or tutors who have undergone relevant training.
What is Blended Learning?
This refers to a learning modality that allows for a combination of face to face and online distance learning (ODL), face-to-face and modular distance learning (MDL), face-to-face and TV/Radio-based Instruction (RBI), and face-to-face learning and a combination with two or more types of distance learning.
What is Traditional Face-to-Face Learning?
This refers to a learning delivery modality where the students and the teacher are both physically present in the classroom, and there are opportunities for active engagement, immediate feedback, and socio-emotional development of learners.
What is Alternative Delivery Modes (ADM)?
Alternative Delivery Modes (ADM) are tried and tested alternative modalities of education delivery within the confines of the formal system that allow schools to deliver quality education to marginalized students and those at risk of dropping out in order to help them overcome personal, social and economic constraints in their schooling.
Source/Reference: Department of Education (DepEd)
Join our Facebook group to be updated at all times.