- 28,973 out of the 94,440 elementary teachers passed, while 54,179 out of the 136,523 secondary teachers passed
- Verification ratings can be done via the PRC website.
- Congratulations to all who passed!
The results for the September 2019 Licensure Examinations for teachers are finally out!
The Results of the 2019 Licensure Examinations for Teachers
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board of Professional Teachers (BPT) made their announcement on Sunday, December 1 that 28,973 elementary teachers out of 92,440 examinees (31.34%) and 54, 179 secondary teachers out of 136,523 examinees (39.62%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T) that was given last September 29, 2019 in 29 testing centers all over the Philippines, Hong Kong, and Thailand.
Testing centers include Baguio, Batanes, Bacolod, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro (CDO), Catarman (Northern Samar), Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Kidapawan, Manila, Masbate, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales (Pangasinan), Romblon, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Pagadian and Zamboanga.
It was also further announced that out of the 28,973 elementary teacher passers, 24,066 are first-timers and 4,907 are repeaters. On the other hand, out of the 92,440 secondary teacher passers, 48,447 passers are first-timers and 5,5732 are repeaters.
The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
The results of examination with respect to 7 examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examinations
The University of Southeastern Philippines – Tagum takes the top spot at 96.07% of their elementary teacher examinees who passed. While the University of the Philippines – Los Baños is the top-performing school for secondary teacher examinees with 98% passing rate.
Summary of Result
- September 2019 LET Results Elementary: Alphabetical List of Passers
- September 2019 LET Results Secondary: Alphabetical List of Passers
- TOPNOTCHERS: September 2019 LET Elementary Top 10
- TOPNOTCHERS: September 2019 LET Secondary Top 10
- Performance of Schools: September 2019 LET board exam – Elementary
- Performance of Schools: September 2019 LET board exam – Secondary
- September 2019 LET passers registration, verification of ratings and oathtaking schedule, venue
- March 2020 LET board exam schedule, application requirements and deadline of filing
Registration and Oathtaking
After passing, the successful examinees are set to receive their Professional Identification Card, as well as take their oaths to become full-fledged teachers.
The schedule for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration for Elementary and Secondary level exams will be from December 16 to 20, 2019 and January 6 to 22, 2020.
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission (for identification only);
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
LET board exam’s verification of ratings (passers, non-passers and removal) can be done online.
Visit PRC’s “Verification of Rating” service and provide the required information to verify your identity. Note that this will be available in a few working days after the release of results.
NOTE: If you have ‘Jr” name suffix, please add it after your FIRST NAME (i.e Eduardo Jr ) to avoid ‘no matching record found’ error.