What is a Budget of Work?
Budget of Work (BOW) is a resource material for teaching multi-grade classes that contains K to 12 basic education curriculum competencies, skills, and objectives; topics for specific skills and competencies; and teaching strategies, activities, and time allotment arranged into columns for easy reference and notation. It will serve as teacher’s reference in preparing daily and/or weekly lesson plans.
What is MELC?
Most Essential Learning Competencies or MELC, according to DepEd, refers to “the knowledge, understanding, skills and attitudes that students need to demonstrate in every lesson and/or learning activity.”
DOWNLOAD: BUDGET OF WORK BASED ON MELC FOR ALL SUBJECTS
- BUDGET OF WORK in ARALING PANLIPUNAN: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in ENGLISH: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in ESP: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in FILIPINO: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in MAPEH: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in MATH: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in SCIENCE: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for KINDERGARTEN: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for MOTHER TONGUE: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for SHS APPLIED SUBJECTS: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for SHS CORE SUBJECTS: DOWNLOAD
NOTE: These BOWs are issued in Region IV-A enclosed in the Guidelines on Implementation of MELCs PIVOT Budget of Work in All Learning Areas for School Year 2020-2021.
- Most Essential Learning Competencies (MELC) CG Codes & Guidelines: DOWNLOAD
- Learning Activity Sheets Samples: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 1-6 Modules in Math: DOWNLOAD
- Workbooks for Grade 1-6: DOWNLOAD
- Reading Materials: DOWNLOAD