DOWNLOAD: LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEETS (LAS) SAMPLES
- LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEETS (LAS) SAMPLE 1: DOWNLOAD
- LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEETS (LAS) SAMPLE 2: DOWNLOAD
- LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEETS (LAS) SAMPLE IN ENGLISH: DOWNLOAD
- LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEETS (LAS) SAMPLE IN FILIPINO: DOWNLOAD
- WORKBOOKS FOR GRADE 1-6: DOWNLOAD
- GRADE 1-6 MODULES IN MATH: DOWNLOAD
- MELC CG CODES & GUIDELINES: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK BASED ON MELC: DOWNLOAD
- READING MATERIALS: DOWNLOAD
Instructions and Timelines in the Preparation of Learning Activity Sheets
(Cagayan Valley Regional Memorandum No. 042, s2020)
To: Schools Division Superintendents
- Relative to the implementation of new normal for the incoming School Year 2020-2021, the Department of Education Region 02 through the Curriculum and Learning Management Division (CLMD) adopts the following guidelines in the preparation of Learning Activity Sheets (LAS) waiting for the issuance of the complete Alternative Delivery Modules (ADMs). The LAS shall be utilized by learners during the home learning sessions.
2. Development of the LAS shall be based on the Most Essential Learning Competencies (MELC) issued by the Central Office. Uniformed template for the LAS is attached in Enclosure 1.
3. Key stage 1 (Grades 1-3) learning areas shall be prepared by their own respective SDOs based on their MTB used as Methods of Teaching (MOT). Preparation of the Key Stage 2 (Grades 4-6), and Key Stage 3 (Junior HS) and Key Stage 4 (Senior HS) shall be based on the agreed distribution per grade levels. Grade level assignments and timelines of submission is attached in Enclosure 2.
4. Wide and immediate dissemination of this memorandum is desired.
ESTELA L. CARINO, EdD, CESO IV
Director IV/Regional Director
Click the button below to download the full DepEd memorandum