What is the importance of using a module?
“Standardized textbooks have their own styles, and their contents, depth of coverage of materials, and organization, may affect the teaching and learning environment. Thus, the use of a module presents a more flexible learning environment for both instructors and learners,” according to a research.
By using teaching modules, the emphasis in the learning process changes to what the learner can demonstrate he has learned rather then what the teacher can tell us he has taught (Gronland, 1970).
Modules in Math [Free Download]
- Grade 1: Math Module: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 2: Math Module: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 3: Math Module: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 4: Math Module: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 5: Math Module: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 6: Math Module: DOWNLOAD
- LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEET SAMPLES: DOWNLOAD
- WORKBOOKS FOR GRADE 1-6: DOWNLOAD
- MELC CG CODES & GUIDELINES: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK BASED ON MELC: DOWNLOAD
- READING MATERIALS: DOWNLOAD