11 MAR 2020
No 038 s. 2020
39th PRINCIPALS TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM AND NATIONAL BOARD CONFERENCE
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary School Heads All Others Concerned
- The Philippine Elementary School Principals Association (PESPA) will hold the 39th Principals Training and Development Program and National Board Conference (PTDP-NBC) with the theme, School Heads Braving the Challenges of Transforming the Values of the School Children in the Alpha-Gen, from April 20 to 22, 2020 at the Iloilo Convention Center, Megaworld Blvd., Mandurriao, Iloilo City.
- The conference aims to
- enable the school heads to identify children’s optimal levels of frustration and support them through their struggles,
- strengthen children’s insight that their struggles and failures serve them grow into stronger and more successful schoolchildren,
- enhance their belief to continually strive to think they can achieve the best in their lives, and
- raise their hopes in highly effective way in setting high standards in all areas of their lives.
- The target participants are Department of Education (DepEd) PESPA officers and board members, public school district supervisors/ supervisors, school heads/principals, and teachers-in-charge of public and private schools nationwide. Attendance of participants shall be on official business.
- A registration fee of Five Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (P5,500) shall be charged to each participant to cover meals，conference kit and venue. Likewise, transportation and accommodation may also be charged to MOOE/local funds. All expenses shall be subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Arrival and registration of participants will be on April 20，2020 (Day 1). The first meal to be served will be p.m. snack on Day 1, and last meal will be lunch on the last day (April 22, 2020) of the conference.
- Confirmation of attendance must be done through online registration following this link http: / /tinyurl.com/PTD2020. Deadline of the online registration is on March 31，2020. Please write your name on the scanned deposit slip before uploading it in the online registration.
- Payment of the registration fee shall be made to the following banks:
Account Name: Philippine Elementary School Principals Association Inc.
a. Eastwest Bank-EDSA-Howmart
Account Number: 200018188073
b. Landbank-Branch DepEd Extension Office
Account Number: 3341-0192-30
- For more information, please contact Dr. Romeo L. Fernandez, President, Philippine Elementary School Principals Association (PESPA) Inc., Room 303，3rd Floor, Educators’ Community Center, Dorm-E Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at mobile phone no. 0998-370-6924 or Mr. Marino T. Calibara, National PESPA Executive Director at telephone nos. (639) 8475-7486, (02) 8634- 9285 and mobile phone no. 0917-306-3032.
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
To read the DepEd Memorandum, kindly click the link below:
- DepEd says Schools may Reschedule or Forego the Holding of the Rites
- Award Certificate for Notable Pupils | EOSY 2019-2020
- Schedule of End of School Year Rites for SY 2019-2020