Student workbooks are education materials that help to ensure knowledge and ability to students in line with the acquisitions stated in education programs (MEB, 2004). Students should benefit from various additional materials in order to have permanent learning. These materials should meet the demands of good learning.
Students have different learning styles and needs. A variety of materials will increase the chance to create learning that meets the needs of different learning styles (Yalın, 2004).
“In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.” – Mortimer J. Adler
Course Outline: Phonic Sounds | 3-4 letter words | Letter Blends
ENGLISH WORKBOOK FOR READING KINDER & GRADE 1:
Alternative download link is provided below, if the above download button does not work.
ALTERNATIVE LINK: DOWNLOAD
- PRESCHOOL ENGLISH WORKBOOK FOR READING & WRITING: DOWNLOAD
- GRADE 1 WORKBOOK FOR ENGLISH: DOWNLOAD
- LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEETS SAMPLES: DOWNLOAD
- WORKBOOKS FOR GRADE 1-6: DOWNLOAD
- GRADE 1-6 MODULES IN MATH: DOWNLOAD
- MELC CG CODES & GUIDELINES: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK BASED ON MELC: DOWNLOAD
Please give me a copy of activity sheets in English grade 7 based on melc and Filipino grade 8 activity sheets..thank you.