Student workbooks are education materials that help to ensure knowledge and ability to students in line with the acquisitions stated in education programs (MEB, 2004). Students should benefit from various additional materials in order to have permanent learning. These materials should meet the demands of good learning.
Students have different learning styles and needs. A variety of materials will increase the chance to create learning that meets the needs of different learning styles (Yalın, 2004).
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
Lesson 1: I am Special
Paste your picture inside the box.
Lesson 2: Things Around Me
Color the things you see inside your house.
Lesson 3: My Alphabet
Trace the letters from Aa to Zz
PRESCHOOL ENGLISH WORKBOOK FOR READING & WRITING:
Alternative download link is provided below, if the above download button does not work.
ALTERNATIVE LINK: DOWNLOAD
- ENGLISH WORKBOOK FOR READING KINDER & GRADE 1: DOWNLOAD
- GRADE 1 WORKBOOK FOR ENGLISH: DOWNLOAD
- LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEETS SAMPLES: DOWNLOAD
- WORKBOOKS FOR GRADE 1-6: DOWNLOAD
- GRADE 1-6 MODULES IN MATH: DOWNLOAD
- MELC CG CODES & GUIDELINES: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK BASED ON MELC: DOWNLOAD